Thursday, January 03, 2008

Day 1 - Our Hotel and more...

We just got here, to our hotel. I took a bath and now I am at the desk working. Our hotel is comfort enough, after all that riding in the clouds. The living room has a sofa, two lamps, a huge foot rest and a carpet. The bedroom had two beds, an alarm clock, lights, a night table, a telephone and two lamps. It also has a huge pretty view of Orlando - wait, I have to brush my teeth - OK, I am back - Outside Hyatt Place, or where we are staying, there is a few palm trees, some cars and all that.

It really took us long to fly here. When I got into the airplane, I kept asking how long it'd take us to get here. After I stopped, the staff handed out drinks and snacks. It took us a really long time to get here from Buffalo, around two hours and thirty minutes. I could barely walk to our rental car after that. Can't wait till tomorrow - We're going to Disney World!

No comments: