Monday, July 31, 2006

Science Center


On Thursday, July 27, 2006. I went to the Ontario Science Centre. I went with Eva, her mother and her sister. We went there by van. At the science Centre, there were lots of games, such as: a castle playground, a foos resturant. My favourite game was a building place, even though I never built anything. Me and everybody else watched a 3D movie about bugs. We also watched another movie about insects and something else, but I forgot. I also ate hard chedder cheese worms. They taste so so so good! I even tugged ib ropes. There was even a pretend fish pond! A special cave which changed colours. It was so cool because when a faint red light shows up on a red button, you press it and it takes a picture of your shadow. Then your shadow stays there and it doesn't follow you out of the shadow cave. There, at the science centre, were models. There was also thick black stripes which move, and when you look through them, it looks cool because there are mixed colours. There was also buttons inside somewhere when you pressed a certain button, it would make the whole room in different mixed colours. There's also a stick and a drum and something else that makes nice music. The End

No comments: