Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My day at the carinval

Today I went to the carnival. It was at Oriole community centre. I played a bowling game, a game of relay, and a card game and more. My favourite game was a hoola hoop contest, because I won the game and it was fun. Me and my partener went to the tatoo station and got tatoos on our shoulders. My tatoo was a rose. My partener was flowers plus some fancy decorations. I chose my partener's tatoo. We also went to a station where you could write letters. My partenter didn't write anything, but I did. I wrote it to my friend Kelly. This is what I wrote:
"Dear Kelly, I hope you are having a good time." I also went to a facing painting station, and got a blue diamond painted on my face. My partener got a red heart painted on her face. I also got three tickets at first, then I got one extra ticket for playing the relay game. Then I tried out the bowling game, and I got another ticket. I exchanged all my tickets for a cool prize. My partener got a 'My Little Pony' toy. It wasn't just a regular one, it was a unicorn, including a comb. It took a long time for me to get my toy, which was a sticky thingy, and my partener only took a few seconds to get her toy. Then we sat down and showed other people our toys. Later, we walked back to Don Valley camp.

No comments: